Building Healthy Families: A new program to support growing familiesSeptember 05, 2023
Every family grows in its own way. That’s part of what makes each one unique. UniCare's new, all-in-one program can help your family grow strong whether you’re trying to conceive, expecting a child, or in the thick of raising young children.
Building Healthy Families offers personalized, digital support through the mobile app or on at no extra cost to you. This convenient hub offers an extensive collection of tools and information to help you navigate your family’s unique journey.
When you enroll in Building Healthy Families, you can count on personalized support at every stage, from family planning and pregnancy through the toddler years.
Plus, if you have a family story that includes adoption, surrogacy, or single parenthood, the resources, tools, and information on your profile will be tailored to what you need.
Depending on your situation, you’ll have unlimited access to:
Tools to help you stay organized
- Log newborn feedings, diaper changes, growth, vaccinations, and your child’s developmental milestones.
- Monitor prenatal health risks, such as blood pressure and weight.
Health and wellness expertise for you and your family
- Explore a library with thousands of educational articles and videos on everything from family planning to parenting tips.
- Connect with a maternity nurse and access virtual lactation support, if needed.
Personalized pregnancy support
- Chat with a Family Care Coach during pregnancy for help navigating your Building Healthy Families experience.
- Receive updates on your pregnancy progress, like development of your baby and body changes.