Are You Turning Age 65 in The Near Future?May 15, 2020
Check out UniCare's Medicare Extension – the plan trusted by more GIC Medicare retirees!
If you're covered through the Group Insurance Commission (GIC), approaching age 65 and eligible for Medicare, take a close look at UniCare's Medicare Extension plan for the 2020-2021 plan year. Our annual enrollment guide shows you some important things to think about when choosing a Medicare plan, like:
- You can use any doctor and any hospital in the U.S.
- You'll get the highest benefit when you use Medicare participating providers.
- You're covered for care when you travel outside the U.S.
- Your prescriptions are covered.
- Your Medicare coinsurance and deductible are covered, and you pay no calendar year deductible.
- You're covered for some things Medicare doesn't cover – like hearing aids and routine eye exams.
Here are just a few of the other advantages of being a UniCare Medicare Extension member:
- Best-in-class member service, with consistently high member satisfaction ratings
- Our Mobile Health Consumer app, for access to all your health care information in one place
- Well-being programs to help you live your best life, plus a $100 reimbursement toward your fitness club membership
Learn more about UniCare's Medicare Extension
Check out our annual enrollment guide or speak with a UniCare Member Services representative, Monday through Friday, at 877-633-6396 (TTY: 711). You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the GIC's website to find out what you should know about turning age 65 and Medicare enrollment with GIC health coverage.